About Me

My photo
Well hello there! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to check out my latest work. I have loved photography since I can remember and have always wanted to capture moments in time. A few years ago, I found myself at a point in my life where I could concentrate on photography and finding my creative outlet. Well, here I am, a few years down the road and starting a new journey of offering my services to all of you! Please, grab your coffee or soda, pull up a chair, and enjoy the greatest moments in life, captured.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day three of operation get my body back


So I am on day three of "Operation get my body back." So far it is going well, I have been to Curves everyday so far and it feels pretty good. I am also doing weight watchers to try and speed up the process. My high school reunion is in June, so I want to be in tip top shape come June. We are also planning a vacation to Florida at the end of may and I want to be as comfortable as I can be in a swimsuit. So here I am busting my butt so it's swimsuit ready.

On another note, I tried this awesome tutorial from I heart Faces, it is absolutely amazing. Here is the final version of the tutorial. I have also included another picture that I used the same techniques. Check it out on their blog at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/.

Well, that's all for now, I am off to find some healthy recipes to cook for dinner tonight...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment